Why We Like The Evo XT 55 Cut Base/Tour Step-In Ski
Whether it's your first season in the mountains, or just your first go at nordic skiing, Rossignol’s Evo XT touring skis are built to make it a breeze with their user-friendly wax-less design that makes getting on the snow a walk in the park. The ski's shorter length promotes maneuverability and control, so you feel confident as you skate around the nordic track.
- An entry-friendly ski for skating around the nordic track
- Waxless base is easy to use and virtually maintenance-free
- Negative cut kick surface gives you grip when pushing off
- Shorter size boosts your control and ease of use
- Wood air core is lightweight and durable for on or off-trail use
- Included Tour Step-In bindings boost convenience
- Item #ROSZ77B
- 165cm, 175cm, 185cm, 195cm
- 55 / 48 / 52mm
- hybrid cap/sidewall
- Wood Air
- AR Plus, Double Cut
- Binding Included
- Tour Step-In
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 175cm] 3lb 7oz (1559g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [skis] 1 year, [bindings] 5 years
- nordic touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help