Select a size:
Why We Like The Evo XC 55 R Skin/Control Si Ski
The Rossignol Evo XC 55 R Skin/Control Si Ski is built to provide stability and maneuverability for skate skis. This stability is created by the relatively short design combined with the 48mm waist. To back up this stability these sticks offer an R-Skin mohair base section for grip to keep you moving forward confidently.
- Stable and fast skate ski ready for nordic trails of all kinds
- Short and wide design increases stability and maneuvering
- R-Skin mohair bases offer consistent kick and maximum glide
- Activ Cap construction offers rigidity and reliable flex
- Low-density core offers a lightweight and lively feel
- Control Step-in bindings offer reliable ease of use
- Item #ROSZ779
- 165cm, 175cm, 185cm, 195cm
- 55 / 48 / 52mm
- K600 SKIN Sport, waxless
- mohair insert
- Binding Included
- Control (step-in)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 175cm] 3lb2.8oz (1442g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- nordic skate
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.