Select style & size:Select options
Own the steeps.
The sign says “Experts Only”, but that hasn’t turned you away since high school, so you cruise right past those diamonds and drop in. You live for steeps, so it’s only fitting to snag the Rossignol Double Diamond Pro Women’s Ski Poles. Made from a light yet durable aluminum alloy, these poles can deliver quick plants on expert terrain and take a beating when things get a little too tight in the trees. The Double Diamonds come with both standard and powder baskets, so you’ll be prepared for everything from frozen faces on the ice coast to deep days in the Rockies.
- Lightweight ski pole for all-mountain performance
- Durable construction lets you rip without constraints
- Light aluminum alloy allows for quick plants and turns on steeps
- Standard, powder baskets ensure that you’re ready for any day
- Item #ROS00F3
- Q & A
Great for resorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These poles are great. They have lasted me many runs and have held up well. I like the rubber baskets cause they don’t break or fall off as easy, yet they still help stabilize.
Ski 3-5 x per year
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm not a expert skier, maybe not even an intermediate by some standards but I needed some ski poles and these were just right, affordable, comfortable, stylish and durable but relatively light. If you're not looking to be a ski champ, these work great.