Select style & size:Select options
Boost your confidence this winter and start feeling comfortable in all elements of snowboarding with the Rossignol District Snowboard. Every part of this board is built with your progression in mind, a twin shape, AmpTek rocker profile, and a medium flex ensure you will start to feel more and more comfortable every time you hit the slopes. On top of that a low price point and durable build help break down your barriers to entry.
The twin shape is easily turned and slid for comfortable speed control as well as giving you the ability to ride both directions in case you haven't decided on regular or goofy yet, or if you just want to dabble with switch riding. At the same time the Amptek profile mixes the control and edging of camber with the forgiveness of rocker in the tip and tail. This combination makes learning how to edge effectively more forgiving by preventing edge catches without limiting your ability to edge harder and harder as you get better. Mixed with these technologies the medium flex is easily manipulated for additional control and confidence but still has enough stiffness to create a stable ride as you get more skilled.
- Entry level board for effective learning and progression
- Twin shape can be ridden both regular and switch with ease
- Amptek Auto-Turn profile helps avoid edge catches while turning
- Medium flex is easily manipulated and stable at high speeds
- Centered inserts allow for maximum control and flexibility
- Full wood core is responsive and durable to keep you shredding
- Extruded base can take a beating and keep on sliding
- Item #ROS00DT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Super happy with this board! Its really easy to maneuver edge to edge and the softer flex has really helped him step up his game when getting into park riding. Its pretty light and spins easy as well. Wouldn't call it a charger by any means, but it can still hold a decent edge in icier conditions. Would recommend this board for any beginner/intermediate rider looking to progress!