Select a size:
Why We Like The Delta Comp R Skin Ski
When you need race-ready performance, reach for the Delta Comp R-Skin. These speed-minded skin skis use high-performance mohair for those looking to improve times around the nordic track, or toe the line on race day. They are built on the same platform at their world-stage tested X-ium line, but packs in a larger sweet spot for kicking and gliding, enabling skiers of all levels to ski faster and harder.
- A classic ski built for pushing your goals
- Large, accessible sweet spot for easy kicking and gliding
- Built-in R-Skin mohair offers grip and glide in all conditions
- Activ Cap balances rigidity and flex for stability
- Nomex Honeycomb core is incredibly lightweight and powerful
- Compatible with Turnamic binding system for natural ski flex
- Item #ROSZ772
- 176cm, 186cm, 191cm, 198cm, 203cm, 208cm
- 41 / 44 / 44mm
- waxless R-skin
- replaceable mohair insert
- Binding Included
- IFP plate (binding not included)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 198cm] 2lb 8oz (1134g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- nordic classic, nordic skate
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.