Select style & size:Select options
Blackops Sender Ski
We were first attracted to the Blackops line when Rossignol rolled out their initial freestyle powder jib ski a few years ago. Now with this midseason release, they have expanded the line to accommodate riders with more of a freeride perspective. The Blackops Sender continues the theme of the line by thriving off-piste in either the backcountry or the resort. The paulownia core makes things lightweight enough for a dedicated touring setup, while the damp tech and Diago stringers ensure you can charge through post-storm chop at the resort when things are fast and fun. Meanwhile true to older Blackops skis, a lighter swing weight will have your back when you want to set a three off of a big cliff or whip around a wind lip backflip on your way to the car.
- Versatile ski that will keep you in control in freeride scenarios
- Mid-sized waist is quick on edge and easily controlled in deep snow
- Low camber underfoot adds response, pop, and edge hold all over
- Rocker in the tip and tail creates pivot control and float in pow
- Short turn radius adds quick control and powerful edge hold
- Paulownia wood core is lightweight to boost uphill performance
- Diago fiber laminate and an extended core keeps things powerful
- Short air tip lightens swing weight for added control
- Item #ROSZ70N
What do you think about this product?