Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Blackops Alpineer Ski
When we’re moving fast and light on backcountry ski tours, we’re clipped into the Rossignol Blackops Alpineer Ski. Its Paulowina and Microcell core keep the ski incredibly light to make the long skins more bearable. On the downhills, the Alpineer gives you a lively pop and stability while Rossignol’s signature Air Tip tech helps reduce chatter for agile performance.
- Featherlight touring ski for fast missions in the backcountry
- Medium flex provides a lively pop and stability at speed
- Air Tip tech reduces chatter for enhanced downhill performance
- Camber profile provides maneuverability on hardpack and crud
- Lightweight Paulownia and Microcell core make the uphills easier
- Sustainably minded materials used to lessen environmental impacts
- Item #ROSZ735
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.