Select a Size
Select a Color
Black Ops 98 Ski
Grab the Rossignol Black Ops 98 Ski off the rack in the garage before another day at the resort. The 98mm waist on these skis sets them up nicely to be an everyday resort ski for freestyle minded riders all over the world. They will bounce quickly from edge to edge thanks to the medium width waist, float well in powder thanks to the rocker in the tip, turn on a dime thanks to the tail rocker, and grip firm snow with confidence due to the camber underfoot. The full wood core and stable feel of these sticks back up the versatile design by creating a stable and reliable feel at any speed so that you can shred with confidence in any condition.
- Jib happy all-mountain sticks that can handle it all
- 98mm waist is quick edge to edge and able to handle fresh snow
- Rocker in the tip and tail allows for pivot control, float in pow
- Camber underfoot creates solid edge hold in dicey situations
- Full wood core creates a solid and stable platform for high speeds
- Sandwich construction with full sidewalls boosts durability
- Item #ROS00GI
- 162cm, 172cm, 182cm, 192cm
- 131 / 98 / 121mm
- Turn Radius
- [172cm] 17m, [182cm] 19m, [192cm] 22m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- true twin
- Claimed Weight
- [182cm, pair] 4lb
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2019
Favorite All Mountain Twin
Any day that there's less than 6" of fresh snow, these are my go-to skis. With a bit of tip and tail rise combined with camber underfoot, these absolutely charge in a wide variety of conditions. They're definitely stiffer than other 100ish park/all mountain skis that I've ridden before however, they're still extremely poppy and playful.
January 14, 2020
How would these compare to my wearing out Rossi S3?