Go beyond the resort.
When you're ready to break trail and explore the woods, hills, and valleys, the Rossignol BC X-6 Touring Boot is just the tool for the job. With NNN BC binding compatibility, these boots offer a lighter, more flexible Nordic setup. Thinsulate lining provides warmth that shields your feet from winter chill, while Cordura lace covers offers increased versatility and durability. A free-hinge cuff with hook-and-loop power strap provides increased stability, power, and control, and a Thermo-moldable liner ensures a comfortable, personalized fit.
- A versatile backcountry touring boot
- Thinsulate lining helps keep your feet warm
- NNN BC binding compatibility
- Thermo-moldable for a precise and comfortable fit
- Durable Cordura lace covers
- Free-hinge cuff with hook-and-loop power strap
- Item #ROS00AC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These boots look like they will work great for mild/moderate BC cross country skis. Haven't used them yet so can't speak to warmth.