Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The BC X 6 Ski Boot
Beyond the groomed track lay miles of untouched snow to explore, so kick off the track with Rossignol’s BC X 6 Ski Boot. This light backcountry touring boot is optimized for mid-width backcountry touring skis thanks to its mid-width profile. It features an insulated, thermo-moldable design and tall gaiter that allows you to customize fit and seal out snow for tours to yurts and stunning vistas.
- A light and versatile boot built for backcountry nordic skiing
- Wide Rottefella Nordic BC sole for stability in varied conditions
- Mobile Cuff optimizes fore and aft movement, torsional rigidity
- 3M Thinsulate insulation traps in heat and wicks away sweat
- Heat-moldable design lets you customize the perfect fit
- Item #ROSZ731
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.