Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The BC 6 FW Ski Boot
Our wishlist for the perfect XC boot is short. We want something light, mobile, and warm, fortunately Rossignol’s BC 6 FW meets our marks, packing in a lightweight build for backcountry touring, plus Thinsualte insulation that keeps our toes happy and warm on the go.
- Tour the backcountry with these lightweight nordic boots
- NBC sole is wider for superior stability on long tours
- Adjustable strap provides more support and control
- Mobile cuff offers fore/aft movement and torsional stiffness
- Thinsulate insulation traps in body heat and cuts out cold
- Some fleece lining adds extra warmth and wicking properties
- Cordura cover shields your laces and elevates durability
- Item #ROSZ72X
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.