Start Earning Rewards Now—
Join Expedition Perks (It’s Free!)
Select a color:One Color
Select a size:
BC 120 Waxbase Ski
In Rossignol's massive collection of cross country skis, the BC 120 Waxbase Ski is the widest nordic ski with an alpine-like base for backcountry touring. Designed to move swiftly through challenging terrain, the BC Ski combines a surprisingly light wood core with a generous sidecut and modest tip rocker to encourage easy turning off the track. Despite its light weight, the BC surprisingly supports full-length steel edges for solid grip and control when you're explorations take downhill. A waxed base brings alpine-like glide for an optimized performance on the downhill.
- Nordic backcountry ski moves swiftly both uphill and down
- Generous sidecut and tip rocker ease turning in challenging terrain
- Full-length steel edges enhance grip and control on icy sections
- Low-density wood core with air channels keeps light underfoot
- Activ Cap construction balances rigidity with a supple flex
- Waxbase feels more like an alpine ski's base for downhill performance
- Item #ROS00HA
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.