Alltrack Pro 120 Lt Ski Boot
Get out early in the morning for a dawn patrol tour before transitioning to a mellow afternoon of pow stash hopping at the resort, all in the versatile Rossignol Alltrack Pro 120 Lt Ski Boot. The combination of alpine soles and Dynafit certified inserts allows this to be a do it all boot that works across your whole quiver for all types of skiing.
To work effectively in all conditions these 120 flex boots are powerful, responsive, and lightweight thanks to the New Generative Design Grid and Dual Core shell technologies that are visually evident due to the texture on the boot and are also extremely evident when riding the boot. On top of that a powerful four buckle system locks your foot in place while the thermo-moldable liner creates a custom fit so that you can ride from sunrise to sundown.
- Lightweight, powerful, and reliable free touring boot
- 120 flex drives power to the edges quickly and effectively
- 100mm last accommodates more feet for comfortable use
- Dual Core shell cuts weight without hurting stiffness
- Moldable liner provides a custom fit for all day comfort
- 4 buckle system locks your foot into the heel for control
- Alpine soles and tech inserts give you ultimate binding freedom
- Item #ROS00F1
- Q & A
So far so good
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have only had the chance to use these boots two or three times at the resort but my initial impressions are great. The boot is very lightweight and fairly comfortable out of the box. I was able to ski a full 6-8 hours the first few days in the boots with little discomfort. The walk mode seems to work as intended but I have not had the chance to use these boots for touring so I can not speak to that aspect.
Paired with the Look Pivot 14 and Soul 7 these a great for resort riding!