Select a size:
Why We Like The AllTrack Pro 120 LT GW Ski Boot
Designed to ski big lines in the resort and backcountry, the Rossignol AllTrack Pro 120 LT GW Ski Boot has a stiff alpine feel with the added capabilities of a walk mode, tech fittings, and GripWalk sole. To keep the weight of the boot down while retaining stiffness, Rossignol used Grilamid throughout the shell and molded it around its Generative Design Grid structure to reduce weight and material in key areas of the shell while increasing mass and strength where it matters most. Out of the box, the liners are pre-formed with an anatomic fit, but they can also be heat-molded to match the shape of your foot. Meanwhile, the addition of Thinsulate insulation ensures your feet stay warm whether you’re charging in bounds or deep in the backcountry.
- Hard-charging boot for inbounds and backcountry ripping
- Stiff 120 flex with relatively roomy 100mm last for comfort
- Grilamid shell saves weight while maintaining high performance
- Customizable liner is pre-shaped and insulated with Thinsulate
- Overlap cuff gives boot a traditional alpine boot fit and feel
- Walk mode, tech fittings, and GripWalk sole for accessing untracked lines
- Item #ROSZ72Q
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.