Select style & size:Select options
Have boots, will travel.
It's reasonable to have a quiver of skis for powder, groomers, and chundery tracks, but the Rossignol Women's AllTrack Pro 110 Ski Boot lives up to its AllTrack status so you don't have to have a closet filled with different types of days. This AllTrack boasts a reasonable aggressive 110 flex suitable for the average skier at the resort, and the comfortable-but-precise 100mm last includes a lower cuff and a slimmer footbed to better accommodate women's natural proportions.
The best way to use a boot like this would be to ride first chair to last; that way you can ski fresh tracks in the morning, choppy leftovers around lunch, and whatever you'd call what's left at the end of the day (garbage?). If properly molded by a boot professional, the Optisensor 3D liner will press warm Thinsulate Platinum insulation lined in smooth, soft merino wool. Merino has natural antimicrobial properties for reliable odor-resistance, and it helps with thermal regulation to keep you comfortable on brisk bluebird days and freezing power days.
- All-mountain ski boot fuses power, precision, and hiking
- Reasonably aggressive 110 flex suits intermediate riders
- Comfortable-but-precise, women-specific 100mm last
- Thermal moldable Optisensor 3D liner customizes the fit
- Merino wool and Thinsulate Platinum ensure insulation
- Hike mode makes the walk to the car a little easier
- Compatible with Walk To Ride heel pieces (sold separately)
- Item #ROS00BR