AllTrack Pro 100 Ski Boot
When you're the type of person to get up early, catch first chair, and then ride until last call, you need a boot that'll back up your ambitions. There'll be no stopping you with Rossignol's AllTrack Pro 100 Women's Ski Boot, a warm and comfortable boot that truly embraces the do-it-all versatility that all-mountain boots are meant to deliver. This one boasts a reasonable aggressive 100 flex suitable for the intermediate skiers or aggressive riders on the lighter side, and the comfortable-but-precise 100mm last includes a lower cuff and a slimmer footbed to better accommodate women's natural proportions.
The AllTrack Pro is meant to ride well over soft powder and stiff crud alike, and it offers custom-moldable comfort to make anything possible. If properly shaped by a boot professional, the Optisensor 3D liner can be tailored to fit you personally, giving you proper control and efficient power transfer on the slopes. And with warm Thinsulate Platinum insulation added to the liner, you need not worry about frigid winter days driving you indoors before you've had your fill.
- All mountain alpine boot for repeat laps at the resort
- 100 flex gives intermediate or lightweight rippers power and control
- 100mm offers an award-winning fit for most average width feet
- Thermo-moldable technology dials in an efficient fit
- Insulated liner offers extra warmth on cold winter days
- Grip Walk soles come in handy when traveling by foot
- Hike-mode makes bootpacking and parking lots pain-free
- Item #ROS00EY