Why We Like The Rossignol Alltrack Elite110 LT Ski Boot
Aptly named, the Rossignol Alltrack Elite110 LT Ski Boot takes us through firm snow and deep snow both inbounds and out with impressive control. This 2-piece, 4-buckle boot combines a GripWalk sole and Tech fittings so that we can take our skis anywhere. No matter where we end up taking our skis, we can trust the powerful 110 flex and 98mm last to help us drive our skis confidently.
- Versatile ski boot designed for downhill performance and uphill opportunity
- Polyurethane construction balances rigidity with weight savings
- 2-piece, 4-buckle construction is timeless and familiar for added control
- 110 flex drives power to your edges for confidence in the steep and deep
- 98mm last locks narrower feet in place for limited lag when turning
- Primaloft moldable liner traps heat and eliminates slop
- GripWalk outsole with tech fittings provides versatile performance
- Item #ROSZ7LQ
- Shell Material
- polyurethane, polyolefine
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Hike Mode 2.0
- Primaloft, Full Custom
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- touring (ISO 9523), GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help