Alltrack Elite 130 LT Ski Boot
Rip the resort or venture far from the trailhead in search of fresh, creative lines with Rossignol's Men's Alltrack Elite 130 LT Ski Boot. With an aggressively stiff 130 flex and snug 98 millimeter last, it's obvious that this boot can drive your skis hard, wherever you feel like pointing them. It's relatively light at under four pounds per boot, thanks to Rossignol's new Generative Design Grid technology, which consist of thinner shell material with a strong structure where it's needed, but doesn't compromise the boot's strength and downhill performance. With a 50 degree range of motion in walk mode, you'll be free to tackle steep approaches with efficiency, and when it's time to descend, the metal-on-metal locking mechanism will have you feeling confident as you send it off cliffs.
Rossignol also uses its Dual Core technology in the shell, using harder material sandwiched between softer material for a quicker rebound and better torsional stability. The pre-molded liner is anatomically shaped to snugly hold your ankle and heel in place, and it's fully customizable for a secure, comfortable fit, while a helping of Thinsulate insulation won't have you calling it quits early on the coldest days of the season because you can't feel your feet.
- Free-touring boot for quick ascents and visionary lines
- Aggressive 130 flex for expert skiers who like to charge
- Race-inspired 98mm last offers a performance-first fit
- Lightweight yet strong shell performs on the ups and downs
- 50 degree range of motion in walk mode for climbing efficiency
- Pre-molded liner is customizable for a precise, comfortable fit
- Thinsulate insulation keeps toes toasty on winter's coldest days
- Item #ROS00EW