Select style & size:Select options
Ski it all.
If you're the type of skier that enjoys freshly groomed corduroy (who doesn't?), smooth off-piste conditions, and the occasional foray through the trees in search of fresh powder, then the Rossignol Women's Alltrack 90 Ski Boot is for you. With a forgiving and beginner-friendly 90 flex and wide 102mm last, this boots sits on the softer side of the Alltrack line, making it ideal for beginner to intermediate skiers looking to ply their skills all over the mountain.
This boot may be on the softer side of things, but it still maintains all the tech of a proper pair or Rossi boots. The shell is constructed with the Posi-Block cuff to ensure a confidence-inspiring feel and four sturdy aluminum buckles that deliver a snug and secure fit when you're ready to buckle down and ski fast. The liner can be heat-molded to match the shape of your foot, and it is insulated with Thinsulate for low-bulk warmth. The addition of a hike mode makes slippery walks across the parking lot a whole lot easier and will make bootpacks a lot less exhausting when you're ready to venture into more advanced terrain.
- All-mountain ski boot fuses power, precision, and hiking
- Beginner-friendly 90 flex suits lighter riders
- Comfortably wide, women-specific 100mm last
- Thermal moldable Optisensor 3D liner customizes the fit
- Hike mode makes the walk to the car a little easier
- Compatible with Walk To Ride heel pieces (sold separately)
- Item #ROS00BT