Ski it all.
If you're the type of skier that enjoys freshly groomed corduroy (who doesn't?), smooth off-piste conditions, and the occasional foray through the trees in search of fresh powder, then the Rossignol Women's Alltrack 90 Ski Boot is for you. With a forgiving and beginner-friendly 90 flex and wide 102mm last, this boots sits on the softer side of the Alltrack line, making it ideal for beginner to intermediate skiers looking to ply their skills all over the mountain.
This boot may be on the softer side of things, but it still maintains all the tech of a proper pair or Rossi boots. The shell is constructed with the Posi-Block cuff to ensure a confidence-inspiring feel and four sturdy aluminum buckles that deliver a snug and secure fit when you're ready to buckle down and ski fast. The liner can be heat-molded to match the shape of your foot, and it is insulated with Thinsulate for low-bulk warmth. The addition of a hike mode makes slippery walks across the parking lot a whole lot easier and will make bootpacks a lot less exhausting when you're ready to venture into more advanced terrain.
- Cruise groomers and explore off-piste in this boot
- Forgiving 90 flex ideal for beginner to intermediate skiers
- 102mm last accommodates wide feet with a roomier fit
- Heat-moldable liner insulated with low-bulk Thinsulate
- Four adjustable aluminum buckles with power strap
- Durable grip soles increase traction and are interchangeable
- Item #ROS00A2