Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Allspeed Pro 120 Ski Boot
One thing's for sure, the Rossignol Allspeed Pro 120 Ski Boot proves that bandwidth isn't just something that applies to your computer or other choice in information-storing electronics. Designed to drive hard through the resort's crusty business and fluffy stuff alike, the Allspeed Pro boasts a powerful construction that not only enables a dreamy, plush fit, but ensures you're able to maintain that race-boot-feel when on edge.
Starting with the Allspeed Pro's Sensor Blade technology, you're outfitted with a 100mm last that mimics the anatomical shape of your foot and provides a more precision-like fit and feel, which ultimately reduces foot slop and translates into higher power transmission on the slopes. To further reinforce the personalized fit, the Allspeed boasts a new Custom OptiSensor Thinsulate Platinum liner that not only can be heat molded for unrivaled comfort, but is also fashioned with a layer of Thinsulate insulation to keep your foot warm and happy when the temperatures are less than comfortably cool. Additionally, the sturdy, high-grade mono-injected shell is equipped with Flex Adjustment to provide you with a myriad of canting options to tailor to your personal needs and the conditions at hand, which ultimately translates into a customized yet torsionally rigid and therefore dependable boot.
- Performance ski boot is catered to aggressive skiing across the resort
- 120 flex is plenty stiff under power yet supplies a touch of forgiveness
- 100mm last is ideal for ordinary foot shapes with performance in mind
- Customizable liner molds around the unique aspects of your feet
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckles allow you adjust your fit on-the-fly
- Flex Adjustment tech lets you fine-tune the boot to your desired style
- Item #ROSZ729