Let it rip.
Designed to drive hard through the resort's crusty business and fluffy stuff alike, Rossignol's AllSpeed Pro 120 Ski Boot boasts a powerful construction that not only enables a dreamy, plush fit, but ensures you're able to maintain that race-boot-feel on edge.Starting with the AllSpeed Pro's Sensor Blade technology, you're outfitted with a 100mm last that mimics the anatomical shape of your foot and provides a more precision-like fit and feel, which ultimately reduces foot slop and translates into higher power transmission on the slopes. Combine that with the stiff 120 flex, and you're ready to rock.
To further reinforce the personalized fit, the AllSpeed boasts a new Custom OptiSensor Thinsulate Platinum liner that not only can be heat molded for unrivaled comfort, but is also fashioned with a layer of Thinsulate insulation to keep your foot warm and happy when the temperatures are less than comfortable. Additionally, the sturdy, high-grade mono-injected shell is equipped with Flex Adjustment to provide you with a myriad of canting options to tailor to your personal needs and the conditions at hand, which ultimately translates into a customized yet torsionally rigid and dependable boot.
- A high-performing resort boot for charging hard
- Stiff 120 flex for ripping skiers
- Medium 100mm last is comfortable for a variety of feet
- Sensor Blade shell optimizes energy and power transmission
- Custom Optisensor liner is heat moldable for a precise fit
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet toasty warm
- Flex adjustment can be set for a variety of abilities
- Item #ROS00BK