Need for speed.
Indulge in all your fast-driven pursuits in Rossignol's AllSpeed 100 Ski Boot. This all-mountain boot focuses on powerful, precise performance as well as comfort and control for all-day resort riding. Its Sensor Blade shell reduces the boot's overall weight while simultaneously increasing torsional rigidity that drives your energy directly into the ski for reliable performance.
Inside the AllSpeed, Rossignol added a thermo-moldable OptiSensor T3 liner with extra padding to provide a new level of comfort. This liner includes more cushion in sensitive areas and less in areas you want better power transmission. Thinsulate insulates the liner for winter-worthy warmth. The AllSpeed also features a flex adjustment that easily changes the flex, if you want something stiffer for hard-charging days or softer for easy-going days.
- A high-performing resort boot for charging the frontside
- Medium 100 flex is forgiving
- 102mm last accommodates wide feet
- Sensor Blade shell combines lightweight with excellent power transmission
- Optisensor liner is moldable for a custom fit
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet toasty on frigid days
- Flex adjustment can please a variety of ability levels
- Item #ROS00BO