Select Style & Size
San Miguel Fly Reel
Crafted in Ross's Colorado factory, the San Miguel Fly Reel blends modern machining and materials with all of the elements that made the original iconic. Returning are the polished high-gloss black finish on a solid-backed frame, the liquid-smooth free spool, wide-range adjustable sealed drag, and the famous "flower petal” porting.
New to the design, a canvas micarta handle improves your grip when wet, and the precision sealed drag system consists of a carbon and stainless steel stack-up that yields powerful yet smooth resistance. The large-arbor spool is accentuated by a machined stainless steel push-button release that looks as good as it performs. This merging of old and new features make this reel a worthy heir of the iconic San Miguel name.
- Iconic fly reel revamped with classic and modern features
- Powerful and smooth carbon/stainless sealed drag system
- Canvas micarta handle holds firm even in the rain
- Large arbor makes fast retrieval and reduced line memory
- Push-button spool release is sleek and smooth-operating
- Item #RSSB018
- Drag System
- carbon, stainless steel sealed disk
- Backing Capacity
- [3/4wt] WF3+65, WF4+50, [4/5wt] WF4+90, WF5+75, [5/6wt] WF5+100, WF6+80
- [3/4wt] 2.95in, [4/5wt] 3.27in, [5/6wt] 3.52in
- Fly Line Weight
- [3/4wt] 3-4wt, [4/5wt] 4-5wt, [5/6wt] 5-6wt
- Left and Right Handed Operation
- yes, push-button quick-release
- Claimed Weight
- [3/4wt] 5.4oz, [4/5wt] 5.8oz, [5/6wt] 6oz
- Recommended Use
- freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 13, 2021
Best Reel of All Time
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
The return of an absolute classic! This still has the same look of the original, but with a totally modernized and fully sealed drag.