Select Style & Size
Inspired by and named after the storied river that's located only a few miles from where Ross Reels are built, the Gunnison Spool offers modern reel design along with the ruggedness and reliability of the hardy reels of yesteryear. Machined from a proprietary aluminum alloy engineered specifically for Ross Reels, the Gunnison is remarkably lightweight, yet still incredibly strong and precise. Use it to replace your heavily used old spool on your Gunnison reel, or grab it as a spare so you have a different type of line on deck.
- Reliable and rugged spool for the Gunnison reel
- Machined aluminum alloy is light, yet incredibly tough
- Quick-release for easy right-to-left hand conversion
- Proudly made in Colorado, USA
- Compatible with any post-1998 Gunnison model
- Item #RSS000S
- machined 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Backing Capacity
- [4/5] 3.48in, [5/6] 3.83in, [7/8] 4.03in
- [4/5] WF4+85, WF5+70, [5/6] WF5+115, WF6+95, [7/8] WF7+175, WF8+150
- Fly Line Weight
- 4-5wt., 5-6wt., 7-8wt.
- Left and Right Handed Operation
- Claimed Weight
- [4/5] 6.29oz, [5/6] 6.7oz, [7/8] 7.36oz
- Recommended Use
- freshwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?