Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Spools we have in stock.View Similar Products
Snap this spare spool to your Ross Cimarron II reel when that big, nasty bass snaps your backing around a sunken log or you want to switch your Cimarron II to another rod. The spool easily attaches to the reel thanks to the quick-release system and is machined from a durable aluminum so you can rest assured that it doesn't bend easily when you accidentally drive off with it sitting on the roof of your car―not that you'd ever do that.
- A spare spool compatible with the Ross Cimarron II reel
- Quick-release system allows spools to be switched without tools
- Machined aluminum shaves weight without sacrificing durability
- Ross reels are designed and built in Montrose, Colorado
- Item #RSS000J
- Q & A
Spare Spool for Sinking Line
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I like having two spools for my higher wt reels where I might want to throw a floating line at one point and a sinking line at a different point. Instead of having separate reels it's just a quick swap over and I'm all set for a different strategy. Bought this for my 7 wt for smallies and pike in Canada... love Ross reels!