Select style & size:Select options
Low and clear rivers, rising trout, and the Ross Cimarron II Fly Reel make for a good day on the water. Borrowing design principles from the CLA and Cimarron, the Cimarron II is a fully machined reel with a rigid spool and frame that won't buckle the first time it hits the bottom of a drift boat. When playing fish, the reel's Teflon-impregnated Delrin disc drag system provides a silky smooth action with minimal start-up inertia to protect the lightweight tippets that are necessary to making an accurate presentation when fishing small dry flies and midges.
- A dependable reel for catching trout, bass, and carp
- Machined case and spool is rigid and lightweight
- Teflon-impregnated disc drag system delivers a smooth action
- Metal quick-release mechanism for changing spools
- Converts between left- and right-handed retrieve
- Machined and assembled in Montrose, Colorado USA
- Item #RSS000I
- Q & A
The reel deal
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Makes a great gift, although I have not used this reel, my friend says it is by far one of the best reels he has used in years.
Made in America!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great all around reel and if made in America counts for something...than the Cimarron II get extra points in my book!