Select style & size:Select options
Strut your stuff wherever you want.
Built for experienced ladies who prefer a stiffer binding for their daily shred sessions, the Rome Women's Strut Binding delivers a supportive, responsive, and anatomically correct feel for slashing, spinning, and carving all over the mountain.
Its mid-stiff flex provides powerful turns, explosive ollies, and all the support you need for picking apart technical lines while offering just enough playfulness for casual cruising and park riding. The UnderWrap Heel Hoop wraps underneath the binding's chassis for near-instantaneous response when you're carving steeps and launching off everything on the mountain. Cushy EVA padding on the footbed and under the baseplate soaks up vibration when you're plowing through tracked-out snow and absorbs impacts when you go a little too big.
- Powerful and responsive for all-mountain domination
- Short-fiber baseplate optimizes board flex and feel
- UnderWrap heel hoop balances power and flexibility
- Strut highback if fine-tuned to the shape of a woman's leg
- EVA padding smooths chatter and cushions landings
- Adjustable highback rotation aligns your to your stance
- Straps conform to boot without creating pressure points
- Item #ROM00B1
- Q & A
Rome Stut Binding
Designed with anatomically-correct flex and feel, the Strut combines a smooth blend of comfort and response. Whether you ride ten days a year or 100, the Strut delivers this comfort and response through features like the women-specific highback, the balanced flex-to-power ratio of the UnderWrap heel hoop, and the perfect fit of the ConformGrip 2.0 toe strap. Equally at home flashing down your favorite trail or boasting backcountry exploits, the Strut flaunts how much fun snowboarding really is.