Easy, steezy, and comfortable.
If you spend most of your days in the park, but like to venture out and get the goods when mother nature rewards you with fresh snow, then the Rome Women's Stomp Boa Snowboard Boot is your match made in snowy heaven. It has a softer flex that's perfect for tweaking tricks in the park, yet is still supportive enough to handle pow slashes and cliff drops, and Boa lacing makes it a cinch (or twist, rather) to make mid-run fit adjustments.
Boa lacing allows you to get in and out of your boots quickly, and when you need to loosen them a bit before dropping into the park or tighten them before sending a cornice drop, just give the dial a twist and you're good to go. The Rad F.I.T. liner is plush for all-day warmth and features Skate Cuff technology, which conforms to the shape of your ankle to keep your heel secure, yet comfortably locked down. It also features a stretchy material in the toe box to comfortably accommodate a wide range of foot shapes. The Rad Foambed absorbs shock from harsh impacts and has an Aegis anti-microbial treatment to fight foot funk. Not to mention, a two-part outsole uses lightweight EVA for rebound and comfort, with rubber on the bottom for traction and durability.
- All-mountain boot that performs as well in the park as in pow
- Boa closure system locks in comfort quickly and easily
- Thermo-moldable foam liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Foam footbed absorbs heavy impacts and harsh vibrations
- Cuff technology locks down heel security and support
- Lightweight outsole blends rubber and EVA for reliable traction
- Item #ROM00AL
- Q & A
Resort & Backcountry Boots
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are so easy to put on and take off - plus they have just enough stiffnesss to shred on the resort and ample flex which engages in the backcountry. I'm usually a 8.5 and I went half a size larger ( sz9)with these. Otherwise, these will be the warmest and best all-around boot you will ever own.