Ready to rule the mountain.
You slay the park, lay down high-speed carves, and venture into powder, which is perfect, because the Rome Women's Stomp Boa Snowboard Boot does the same. It features a versatile medium flex that's on the stiffer side for response and support when riding fast and going big, but is still forgiving enough for mellow pow runs and playful park sessions.
Boa lacing makes it a cinch—er, twist, to get the tightness dialed at the beginning of the day and make mid-run fit adjustments. The Rad F.I.T. liner is plush for all-day warmth and features Skate Cuff technology, which conforms to the shape of your ankle to keep your heel securely locked down for less fatigue and greater control. It also features a stretchy material in the toe box to comfortably accommodate a wide range of foot shapes. Not to mention, a two-part outsole uses lightweight EVA for cushioning and comfort, with a thin layer of rubber on the bottom for traction and durability.
- All-terrain performance that doesn't skimp on comfort
- Medium flex is supportive and responsive
- Heat-moldable liner for foot-conforming custom fit
- Skate Cuff 3D keeps your heel locked down
- Rad F.I.T. FoamBed provides cushioning and support
- Expand toe zone won't cramp your toes
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue offers rebound and proper flex
- Two-Part outsole balances lightness, cushioning, and durability
- Item #ROM00BD