Select style & size:Select options
Comfort and convenience is the name of the game for the Rome Men's Stomp Boa Snowboard Boot. Boa lacing makes it quick and easy to get in and out of this boot and to make on-the-fly adjustments on the hill. The Rad F.I.T. liner ensures all-day comfort whether you're ripping through the park or slashing powder.
Boa lacing allows you to tighten, loosen, and make adjustments to your boot with the simple twist of a dial. The Rad F.I.T. liner is plush for all-day warmth and features Skate Cuff technology, which conforms to the shape of your ankle to keep your heel securely locked down. It also features a stretchy material in the toe box to comfortably accommodate a wide range of foot shapes. The Rad FoamBed provides a supportive fit when you're boosting in the park, and an Aegis anti-odor treatment fights foot funk. Underneath it all, the Two-Part outsole uses EVA and rubber to keep it lightweight and cushy without sacrificing traction or durability.
- All-mountain boot that delivers all over the mountain
- Boa closure system locks in comfort quickly and easily
- Thermo-moldable foam liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Foam footbed absorbs heavy impacts and harsh vibrations
- Cuff technology locks down heel security and support
- Rubber and EVA sole blends lightweight cushioning and traction
- Item #ROM00BA