Progression- and budget-friendly.
If you're relatively new to riding, or you just want a no-frills, progression-friendly boot that won't break the bank, look no further than the Rome Women's Sentry Boa Snowboard Boot. Equipped with the highly functional Boa tightening system, the Sentry is easy to dial in to your preferred specifications quickly, so you won't get left behind on a powder day when you need to make a quick adjustment. The Fun F.I.T. liner includes heat-moldable foam that conforms to your foot, a TriZone lining that reduces chafing, and an Expand Toe Zone that allows more wiggle room for your toes and the balls of your feet. Plus, the low-to-moderate flex yields the comfort of a soft boot for beginners wanting to step to steeper terrain, park features, and riding more aggressively without getting rag-dolled.
- Budget-friendly boot with an eye on progression and comfort
- Boa single reel lacing system permits quick, easy tightening
- Fun F.I.T liner has heat-moldable foam for the perfect fit
- TriZone lining reduces chafing and keeps your feet comfy
- Expanded toe zone permits more wiggle room for your toes
- Low to moderate flex good for beginners and casual riders
- Item #ROM00BE