Sentry Boa Snowboard Boot
Offering affordable comfort and performance to riders who are still learning to link carves or slide boxes in the park, the Rome Men's Sentry Boa Snowboard Boot. It combines an easy-to-manage softer flex with a convenient Boa lacing system and cushy heat-moldable liner to help up-and-coming riders progress their skills all over the mountain while staying comfy throughout the day.
Boa lacing lets you quickly lock in the perfect fit with the simple twist of a dial. The heat-moldable liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and the SkateCuff 3D keeps your heel locked down for improved response and less heel lift-induced fatigue. A Fun FoamBed offers support when you're stepping up to the jumps and riding over choppy snow, while the 3D Molded Shell Tongue adds rebound for a lively feel and enhanced control when switching from heel to toe edges.. EVA keeps the sole lightweight and improves cushioning, and it's supplemented with a thin rubber layer to boost durability and traction.
- Boots that offer fundamental snowboard performance and comfort
- Softer flex makes pressing rails and tweaking grabs a breeze
- BOA closure system is quick, easy, and effective for long days
- 3D molded tongue retains flex and feel for seasons on end
- Fun F.I.T. Liner is heat-moldable for added comfort and performance
- Foambed supports arches and helps cushion hard flat landings
- Ankle flex zone helps you get deep flexion during turns
- Item #ROM00EJ