Offering affordable comfort and performance to riders who are still learning to link carves or slide boxes in the park, the Rome Men's Sentry Boa Snowboard Boot. It combines an easy-to-manage softer flex with a convenient Boa lacing system and cushy heat-moldable liner to help up-and-coming riders progress their skills all over the mountain while staying comfy throughout the day.
Boa lacing lets you quickly lock in the perfect fit with the simple twist of a dial. The heat-moldable liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and the SkateCuff 3D keeps your heel locked down for improved response and less heel lift-induced fatigue. A Fun FoamBed offers support when you're stepping up to the jumps and riding over choppy snow, while the 3D Molded Shell Tongue adds rebound for a lively feel and enhanced control when switching from heel to toe edges.. EVA keeps the sole lightweight and improves cushioning, and it's supplemented with a thin rubber layer to boost durability and traction.
- Keeps the good times going in comfort all day
- Forgiving flex is suited to novice and intermediate riders
- Boa dial allows you to lace up in seconds
- Heat-moldable liner for foot-conforming custom fit
- Skate Cuff 3D keeps your heel locked down
- Fun F.I.T. FoamBed provides cushioning and support
- Expand toe zone won't cramp your toes
- Two-Part outsole balances lightness, cushioning, and durability
- Item #ROM00BB