Select style & size:Select options
Snappy freestyle fun.
Emphasizing fun across the mountain, the Rome Women's Royal Snowboard combines a balanced twin shape with a snappy freestyle flex. It's designed for the up-and-coming rider looking to sample everything the mountain throws their way, without an aggressive feel that's bound to make you pay for any mistakes. The twin shape helps you stomp landings and ride switch without restriction, allowing you to dial in freestyle skills from park laps to mellow cliff drops.
FreePop Rocker Camber combines a large flat section along the board's running length, with a generously rockered tip and tail. This predominately flat profile tracks predictably, allowing you to harness speed into control when you're learning. The looser, catch-free feel at the tips is great for linking turns without catching an edge, also providing a confidence-inspiring feel in the park. Additionally, the rockered tips add lift in powder, so you don't helplessly bog down in the deep stuff.
Looking inside what makes this board tick, the TTT Core Matrix places tip-to-tail wood for proven strength and a consistently smooth feel. It's upgraded with Rome's Glass Single Barrel HotRods, which places a vertical glass tube for a dynamically poppy sensation when you're springing off rollers and clearing jumps. StraightBiax fiberglass is torsionally soft, allowing you to initiate turns and play in the park without excess stiffness holding you back.
- Snappy freestyle board for beginner-to-intermediate riders
- FreePop Rocker Camber is stable underfoot, playful at tips
- Medium flex for progressing riding skills across the mountain
- Twin shape keeps you balanced on jumps and switch landings
- TTT Core Matrix of full wood for durability and smooth flex
- Biax fiberglass keeps it playful and easy to initiate turns
- Glass Single Barrel HotRods for improved snap and ollie power
- Item #ROM00CM
- Q & A