Select your style & size:Select options
Get hooked on shred.
Maximizing fun all over the mountain, the Rome Women's Royal Snowboard combines a balanced twin shape with snappy freestyle flex. It's designed for the up-and-coming rider looking to sample everything the mountain throws their way, without an aggressive feel that's bound to make you pay for any mistakes. The twin shape helps you stomp landings and ride switch without restriction, allowing you to hone your freestyle skills everywhere on the mountain.
FreePop Rocker combines a large flat section along the board's running length, with a generously rockered tip and tail. This predominately flat profile tracks predictably, allowing you to harness speed into control when you're learning. Its looser, catch-free feel at the tips is great for linking turns without catching an edge, also providing a confidence-inspiring feel in the park.
Looking inside what makes this board tick, the TTT Core Matrix places tip-to-tail wood for proven strength and a consistently smooth feel. It's upgraded with Rome's Glass Single Barrel HotRods, which places a vertical glass tube for a dynamically poppy feel. StraightBiax fiberglass is torsionally soft, allowing you to initiate turns and play in the park without excess stiffness holding you back.
- Forgiving freestyle board for up-and-coming riders
- FreePop Rocker is predictable at speed and catch-free
- Twin shape lends a balanced feel while riding and landing
- Softer flex is confidence-inspiring and freestyle-friendly
- TTT Core Matrix is smooth flexing and durable
- HotRods Glass Single Barrel increases pop
- Extruded base remains quick without much maintenance
- Rome offers a solid alternative to gimmicky brands and over-hyped boards
- Item #ROM009Y