Park jumps to powder slashes.
Looking to slash through fresh powder in the morning and drop into the park once the resort's all tracked up? Pick up the Rome Reverb Rocker Wide Snowboard for all-terrain freestyle supremacy for riders with big feet. This twin-shaped board features MtnPop 2.0, which delivers a loose, catch-free rocker between the feet with camber radiating from the inserts to the tips. This profile lends all-terrain versatility, all without the board feeling catchy when you're linking turns and stomping landings.
Under the hood of this versatile freestyle board, the SuperPop Core Matrix is made of long poplar wood segments, combined with three zones of low-density, extremely lightweight wood. Bamboo Single-Barrel HotRods act as a springing board for snapping ollies and sending kickers. New for this season, StraightBiax Carbon laminates increase snap and stability, but without sacrificing torsional play for buttering and pressing. Another standout feature is Rome's QuickRip sidecut. QuickRip blends two offset sidecuts for extra grip, with a dual-personality for high-speed carves and low-speed agility. Where the two sidecuts meet, mid-board contacts provide extra grip across hardpack and ice.
- Slash pow in the morning, send park kickers in the afternoon
- MtnPop Rocker 2.0 is catch-free, with responsive camber at tips
- Twin shape lends balance for all-terrain freestyle riding
- Medium flex strikes a balance between response and playfulness
- QuickRip sidecut maximizes edge hold in variable snow and ice
- SuperPop Core Matrix is ultra-light, lively underfoot
- StraightBiax Carbon laminate increases longitudinal snap
- Bamboo Single Barrel HotRods for boosted pop at tips
- Item #ROM009C