Select style & size:Select options
Morning pow to afternoon park.
When you're looking to slash powder in the morning and then drop into the park for the afternoon, pick up the Rome Reverb Rocker Wide Snowboard. This twin-shaped board features MtnPop 2.0, which makes for loose, catch-free rocker between the feet with camber radiating from the inserts to the tips. This profile lends all-terrain versatility, all without the board feeling catchy when you're linking turns and stomping landings.
Inside the Reverb, the Pop Core Matrix is made of long poplar wood segments, combined with three zones of low-density, extremely lightweight wood. Bamboo Single-Barrel HotRods act as a springing board for snapping ollies and sending kickers. StraightBiax Carbon laminates increase snap and stability, but without sacrificing torsional play for buttering and pressing. Another standout feature is Rome's QuickRip sidecut. QuickRip blends two offset sidecuts for extra grip, with a dual-personality for high-speed carves and low-speed agility. Where the two sidecuts meet, mid-board contacts provide extra grip across hardpack and ice.
- All-terrain board that's as adept in the park as it is pow
- Twin shape and medium flex enables freestyle versatility
- Moderate rocker and camber at tips blends pop with float
- Bamboo rod helps pre-load pop for huge ollies
- Poplar wood in core helps keep things strong and lightweight
- Biax laminate promotes a fun, playful feeling
- Sintered base ensures easy cruising over flat spots
- Item #ROM00C4