Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Bring along the Rome Ravine Snowboard to rip some mach-ten groomer laps, slash your way down untouched powder fields, or pull a big front five off of a natural take off. This poppy and responsive board floats exceptionally well due to the Free-The-Ride Camber profile. A powerful camber section from the front foot to the tail provides excellent edge hold on firm snow while also dropping the back foot in pow for enhanced float. This float is further boosted by the flat and rocker sections in front of the front foot to complete a package that thrives in deep and untouched snow but also easily skips through afternoon crud and carves down groomers with confidence.
- Powder board that brings freestyle prowess to the steep and deep
- Directional shape offers control at high speeds and while carving
- Free-The-Ride 3D offers exceptional float and edge to edge control
- Medium-stiff flex is powerful and stable while remaining jibby
- Biax and triax laminates add torsional rigidity to boost edge hold
- Pop core is lightweight and responsive for big pop all over
- Carbon HotRods enhance response and power without the weight
- SinterStrong base is easy to maintain and keeps you fast
- Item #ROMZ38G
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.