Select Style & Size
Whether you are spending your day at the resort or in your favorite backcountry zone bring along the Ravine to power through some super fast groomer laps, slash a pocket of wind loaded snow, or rip a big front five off of a natural take off. This poppy and responsive board floats exceptionally well due to the Free-The-Ride 3D profile. A powerful camber section from the front foot to the tail provides excellent edge hold on firm snow while also dropping the back foot in pow for enhanced float. This float is further boosted by the flat and rocker sections in front of the front foot to complete a package that thrives in deep and untouched snow but also easily skips through afternoon crud and carves down groomers.
- Powder board that brings freestyle prowess to the steep and deep
- Directional shape offers control at high speeds and while carving
- Free-The-Ride 3D offers exceptional float and edge to edge control
- Medium-stiff flex is powerful and stable while remaining jibby
- Biax and triax laminates add torsional rigidity to boost edge hold
- Pop core is lightweight and responsive for big pop all over
- SinterTrue base helps you cruise out of long flat run outs
- Item #ROM00GF
- 148cm, 152cm, 155cm, 158cm, 162cm, 166cm
- Free-The-Ride 3D Camber (3D rocker in nose, flat under front foot, cambered tail)
- medium (6 of 10 on Rome's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [148cm] 1120mm, [152cm] 1160mm, [155cm] 1190mm, [158cm] 1220mm, [162cm] 1260mm, [166cm] 1300mm
- Waist Width
- [148cm] 250mm, [152cm] 252mm, [155cm] 258mm, [158cm] 259mm, [162cm] 260mm, [166cm] 264mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [148cm] 7.08m, [152cm] 7.29m, [155cm] 7.48m, [158cm] 7.7m, [162cm] 7.91m, [166cm] 8.13m
- Stance Width
- [148cm] 18.5 - 23.25in, [152cm, 155cm] 19.5 - 24.125in, [158cm, 162cm, 166cm] 20.5 - 25.25in
- Stance Setback
- Pop Core Matrix, Hotrods (bamboo thruster)
- 45/90 Hybrid
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [148cm] 100 - 150lb, [152cm] 110 - 165lb, [155cm] 145 - 210lb, [158cm, 162cm, 166cm] 160 - 230lb+
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 3, 2020
"Raving about Rome Ravine" - Daniel Zehr
- I've used it several times
An absolute blast with tons of pop, flexibility, playfulness; this board has it all! There is tons of life in the edges, allowing you to grip into turns with confidence and speed. The stiffer tail allows you to stick landings and absorb side hits, jumps, and chunder. When significant snowfall drops, this board turns into a sleek, streamlined charger with plenty of float. A great board in all conditions, that brings excitement every day you head to the slopes.
October 15, 2019
Sidehits watch out!
The Ravine is a board designed for riders who want the all-mountain performance of directional camber, with the playfulness of a softer flex pattern. It’s a board that froths for deeper days, but still brings the fun to groomers or simply lapping sidehits with the crew. Built with a 3D rockered nose for effortless float, deep sidecut to lay ruts and a positive cambered tail for throwing clouds and stomping backseat landings, the Ravine is a pure party-wave of versatility for riders who paddle out no matter the conditions.