Select style & size:Select options
Powder Division Splitboard
Born and bred to ride through a powdery range of backcountry terrain, the Rome Powder Division Moon Tail Splitboard has a shorter length and wider width to keep things agile in tight spots. Crafted with a surfy Powder-S 3D profile, this board is focused on powder, and powder only. The rockered nose is contoured like a surfboard for superior glide and a highly maneuverable feel, and camber underfoot maintains edge control when you run into tracked-out slopes.
At the heart of this board, a lightweight poplar Pop Core Matrix ensures that pop and snap stay explosive without sacrificing strength, while the StraightBiax laminate keeps things buttery smooth and torsionally soft for you to really lay down some beautiful turns in the deep stuff. Finished off with a SinterTrue sintered base, this deck holds wax well, keeps you moving fast, and can take a beating and still get up for more.
- Moon-tailed snowboard for your powder-pillaging exploits
- Camber underfoot adds stability for firmer, on-piste surfaces
- Powder S 3D yields tons of tip rocker for staying on top
- Carbon TurboRod tip-to-tail for enhanced pop and strength
- Directional design perfect for all-mountain freeriding
- SinterTrue base keeps you cruising to the lift or stash
- Setback stance helps keep your tip up on pow days
- Medium-stiff flex for a surfy feel when slashing powder
- Karakoram Ultra Clips for solid splitboard interface
- Item #ROM00DM
- Q & A
The Arch-type of deep!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
What isn't to love. A traditional fish type shape, low key and timeless graphics, and the Powder S 3d Camber profile make the pow div split the perfect access tool for backcountry missions while keeping the weight down and the performance up for sidecountry and lift accessed turns. The addition of the carbon turbo rods really make the board come alive and perform BETTER than most brands non split shaped boards.
How much does the board weigh?
This board weighs about 7 lbs 10 oz according to our scale here.