Take on every zone on the mountain.
Seamlessly transition from frothy powder stashes to freshly sculpted kickers with the Rome Women's Memphis Boa Snowboard Boot. This mid-flexing, highly versatile boot offers the fine-tuned fit desired by riders looking to sample everything on the mountain without sacrificing support or comfort. Its Double Boa closure tightens along the upper cuff and lower forefoot regions with the quick spin of each dial. This allows you to customize the fit for more hard-charging scenarios and mellow park laps alike. Keep both zones super-tight for sharper response before dropping into steeps and tight trees or loosen 'em up for a bit more flex when you're jibbing and tweaking grabs through the park.
The Memphis is much lighter than previous versions for increased comfort on long chairlift rides and continuous laps. Its 3D Molded shell retains a mid-responsive flex throughout the boot's life. Adding a truly custom fit and feel, the heat-moldable Rad F.I.T. liner conforms your specific foot contours without nasty pressure points or uncomfortable pinch points. This liner features Trizone materials of different densities that wrap around your feet for better response and overall fit. More specifically, though, the liner's 3D skate cuff surrounds your ankle with super-plush foam to alleviate discomfort when you're lacing 'em tightly. Additionally, you'll appreciate the Leverage liner lacing, which locks down your heel from lifting, as well as the impact-dampening Rad FoamBed with odor-fighting Aegis Microbe Shield.
- Move from powdery peaks to the rail line in the park with this boot
- Double Boa lacing system ensures a secure and speedy fit
- Thermo-moldable foam liner conforms to the contours of your foot
- Internal ankle harness adds lateral support and extra comfort
- Impact-absorbing foam footbed keeps you comfy through big drops
- Anti-microbial treatment helps keep the stink at bay
- Two-part outsole combines EVA and rubber for lightweight traction
- Item #ROM00AK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- I love these boots. They fit well, keep me warm ad tightly fixed to my board and it is really comfortable walking in them. It feels as if my feet and the boots melt into each other. The internal ankle harness was a thing I had to get used to, but it really is a game changer: My feet don't "swim" around while boarding like they did in my old shoes. When I go toe side now, my heels actually stay with the boot!
- The internal lock system and velcro tongue keep my foot in place and united with the boot. The double boa system helps to tighten the span and lower chin area separately and can be fit to every individual foot.
- It is super easy to get out of the boots and to strap tehm in a way that turns them into a warm and comfortable hiking boot for Boot-Packing-Backcountry-Runs
- My feet are pretty slim and the lower boa could be a little tighter.
- The Boas loosen up after the first two runs and need to be retightened. (That might be a common thing with all Boa systems though)
- The Material is showing some abrasions of where the boa straps are cutting along.
All over all: Wonderful Boot!