Memphis Boa Snowboard Boot
The Memphis is the top-shelf choice for riders seeking the ultimate in comfort and fit. Its AsymCuff is tailored to fit the shape of a woman's calf for more consistent flex and greater comfort, and the medium flex lets you shred everything from powder runs to park laps. Dual Boa dials let you quickly fine-tune the fit to match your foot. The plush Pro F.I.T. liner molds to the shape of your foot for custom comfort, and the Pro F.I.T. Foambed footbed and lightweight EVA midsole cushion impacts. The 3D Molded Shell Tongue adds powerful turns and precision in technical terrain.
- Engineered to help you crush the entire mountain in comfort
- AsymCuff offers smooth, consistent flex
- Dual Boa dials control upper and lower zones of boot
- Pro F.I.T. liner for plush comfort and heat-moldable fit
- Skate Cuff 3D keeps your heel locked down
- Pro F.I.T. FoamBed provides cushioning and support
- Expand toe zone won't cramp your toes
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue offers rebound and proper flex
- Item #ROM00G2
- Q & A
All Mountain Response
The Memphis BOA is built for women who want a supportive ride-everything boot that balances comfort with tech. With the uber responsive dual BOA Lacing system, superior traction of the GripRight Outsole and plush comfort of the Pro F.I.T. Liner, the Memphis BOA is ready to step up to the plate. Powder days, endless park laps or just cruising, the Memphis BOA is always ready for another run.