Select style & size:Select options
Like a boss.
Renowned for its true all-mountain versatility, the Rome Women's Madison Boss Snowboard Binding is the go-to choice for shred bums, shop kids, Rome team riders, powder junkies, and anyone else who wants a tough, versatile binding that excels anywhere and can take a serious beating. It offers a happy medium of powerful response and forgiving flex to help you light up everything from park jumps and urban rails to powdery glades and steep chutes.
One of the key features to its ride-anywhere, shred-anything prowess is the Madison Asym highback. This asymmetric highback is stiff enough for powerful heelside carves and still laterally flexible for tweaking grabs and pressing with precision. Giving the binding high levels of edge-to-edge response, the binding's V-Rod baseplate is a rockered, minimal contact baseplate that maximizes the true flex of your board, helping to reduce the dead zone underfoot. Its UnderWrap.2 heel hoop wraps underneath the binding's chassis for near-instantaneous response when you're carving steeps and launching off everything on the mountain. The heel hoop has Channel Adjust for a perfectly dialed fit with your individual boot size.
- Burly, versatile all-mountain binding for park and pow alike
- Highback provides powerful response and flex for freestyle moves
- Baseplate is rockered for natural flex and enhanced control
- EVA SubBase pad absorbs harsh vibrations and impacts
- Plush ankle strap locks in your fit without pressure points
- Toe strap pulls your boot back for minimal heel lift
- UnderWrap.2 Heel Hoop provides explosive response
- Item #ROM00B0