Extra 20% Off
Select a size:
Lo-Fi Snowboard - Women's
Poppy, yet playful, the Rome Lo-Fi Snowboard features balanced twin geometry for riding switch without compromise in the park, while being equally adept at dropping into open bowls railing sketchy chutes thanks to the powerful Fusion Camber profile. The combination of traditional camber, a directional twin shape, and a powerful feel make the Lo-Fi well-suited to everything from jumps and jibs to high-speed carves, big-mountain lines, and powder slashes.
Inside this freestyle specialist, the snappy Stomp core employs long poplar wood alongside the Directional Twin Bamboo HotRods to turbocharge your pop and power. The biax and triax laminates preserve the board's playful nature, allowing you to flex the board torsionally for effortless butters and presses without losing an ounce of response. Plus, an extruded base withstands the beating you're sure to put it through in the park.
- Versatile all-mountain board with freestyle tendencies
- Directional twin shape holds an edge and doesn't hold you back
- Camber from foot to foot provides ample edge hold and pop
- Small pockets of rocker outside the feet add maneuverability
- StompCore blends weight savings and a playful feel
- Biax/triax fiberglass adds stiffness, rigidity, and control
- Bamboo rods milled directly into the core adds poppy response
- Extruded base is easy to maintain and stays fast
- Item #ROMZ38D