Select style & size:Select options
Libertine SRT Snowboard Boot
Built with a stiffer flex, response-enhancing Boa HeelLock Harness, and a burly Vibram outsole, the Rome Libertine SRT Snowboard Boot is ready to join you on your wildest freeride missions. The PowerStay strap gives you customizable control over the boot's flex. Cinch it down when you need maximum support and response for steep, exposed lines, or leave it a little looser when surfing low-angle powder. Delivering seamless response when navigating technical terrain, the Boa HeelLock Harness prevents heel lift from sapping your turning power and tiring out your legs. And since you'll be venturing beyond the resort boundaries with this boot, Rome hooked it up with an aggressive GripLight outsole with Vibram EcoStep for reliable grip on icy hikes to the peak.
- Next-level boot for hard-charging freeride fanatics
- Tunable responsive ranges from medium to medium-stiff flex
- Boa HeelLock Harness prevents heel lift from sapping response
- Traditional laces + PowerStay Strap for greater support
- GripLight sole with Vibram provides aggressive grip
- Pro F.I.T. liner with dual-density, heat-moldable foam
- Pro F.I.T. Foambed for plush support and cushioning
- Direct-print rubber toe prevents toe strap slippage
- Item #ROM00FT
- Q & A
Boa and Lace Hybrid of the finest order
The Libertine SRT is the go-to boot for team riders, park crews around the world and riders who want a reliable workhorse of a boot. With traditional lace sensibility, a responsive flex pattern and the traction of a Vibram outsole, these bad boys also get the cushiony performance of Ultralon in our revamped Ultralon F.I.T. Liner. Supportive power for stomping deep landings with a tweakable flex, the Libertine SRT knows no bounds.