Libertine SRT Snowboard Boot
Upgrading the proven freestyle-favorite Libertine boot, Rome gave it free-ride worthy enhancements to satisfy the needs of riders seeking untouched lines and gnarly terrain. With a stiffer flex, response-enhancing Boa HeelLock Harness, and a burly Vibram outsole, the Libertine SRT is ready to join you on your wildest freeride missions.
The PowerStay strap gives you customizable control over the boot's flex. Cinch it down when you need maximum support and response for steep, exposed lines, or leave it a little looser when surfing low-angle powder. Delivering seamless response when navigating technical terrain, the Boa HeelLock Harness prevents heel lift from sapping your turning power and tiring out your legs. And since you'll be venturing beyond the resort boundaries with this boot, Rome hooked it up with an aggressive GripLight outsole with Vibram EcoStep for reliable grip on icy hikes to the peak.
- Elevated tech fit for hard-charging freeride fiends
- Tunable responsive ranges from medium to medium-stiff flex
- Boa HeelLock Harness prevents heel lift from sapping response
- Traditional laces + PowerStay Strap for greater support
- GripLight sole with Vibram provides aggressive grip
- Pro F.I.T. liner with dual-density, heat-moldable foam
- Pro F.I.T. Foambed for plush support and cushioning
- Direct-print rubber toe prevents toe strap slippage
- Item #ROM00EC