Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Libertine Snowboard Boot
A true medium-flex boot, the Rome Libertine Snowboard Boot goes right from the pipe to the backcountry with reckless abandon, making it a favorite of Rome team riders and weekend warriors alike. Leverage lacing offers the reliability and convenience of traditional lacing and adds webbing loops at the instep to give you extra lacing power over the ankle area so your heel stays locked down. The UltraLon F.I.T. liner features heat-moldable foam for a true custom fit, while the GripFlex sole incorporates loads of EVA foam that not only absorbs shock but keeps the boot's weight down. Plus, Rome added a Durafit shell this year to bolster this boot's durability in order to keep up with your riding.
- All-mountain versatility and comfort for dedicated riders
- Medium flex is supportive, yet tweakable
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot for exact fit
- Foam footbed cushions landings and smooths choppy terrain
- TPU backstay enhances response and support
- Expanded toe zone reduces toe bash form heavy landings
- Ankle Flex zones let you tweak tricks without sacrificing support
- GripFlex sole is light yet durable, with tons of traction
- Item #ROMZ38S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.