Inferno Boa Snowboard Boot
When you like to ride just about everything the mountain has to offer, and you prefer a little more support in your boot, then the Rome Inferno Boa Snowboard Boot is for you. It's supportive without being overly stiff, so it doesn't feel like a ski boot, and it's packed with comfort-enhancing features to keep you on the slopes all day long. The Double Boa lacing system independently tightens two different zones of the boot so you can dial in the perfect fit with just a few clicks of the dials, and Rome added a Focus Ankle Lock to prevent fatigue-inducing, response-sapping heel lift.
Heat-moldable F.I.T. foam in the Pro F.I.T. liner conforms to the exact shape of your foot for maximum comfort and control, and self-adjusting Expand toe zones accommodate different toe lengths for reduced pressure and a better fit. The Pro FoamBed footbed cushions harsh drops and reduces vibrations, and it's equipped with Aegis Microbe Shield to prevent foot funk. The GripRight sole features EVA for lightweight cushioning and rubber panels in high-wear areas for increased traction and durability. The NKS Shield adds ankle support for better toeside response, and Skate Cuff Memory technology molds around the ankle to reduce pressure and improve comfort.
- Versatile, supportive boot for powder and boardslides alike
- Dual boa lacing system locks in a secure fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Ankle flex zones prevent heel lift
- Expand Toe Zones provide a better fit without pressure
- GripRight outsole is dampening and grippy
- Aegis footbed treatment fights funky odors
- Item #ROM00EH