Select style & size:Select options
Ride it like you stole it.
Let's be honest—there's no one-board solution that replaces a quiver of specialty boards for jibbing, hitting jumps, and floating through fresh powder. That being said, some boards are better suited as a do-it-all solution for ripping everything on the mountain, with the Rome Women's Heist Snowboard falling into this later classification quite nicely. Its flex is relatively forgiving when you're learning new tricks and rapidly progressing, but doesn't compromise stability at higher speeds or feel noodly like a dedicated jib deck.
MtnPop Rocker 2.0 places a generous rocker between the bindings, loosening up the board from catching on hardpack, while also improving float in the fresh stuff. Adding snap for boosting off hits and locked-in stability for carving, camber at the nose and tail alleviates the washy feel of many rockered boards. Embedded carbon improves snap for sending jumps and popping off natural drops into fresh snow. Rome's QuickRip sidecut adds two extra contact points along the board's effective edge. This blended sidecut increases edgehold in variable conditions riders experience in geographies not blessed with huge snowfalls, such as the Midwest and East Coast.
- The closest thing to a rip-anything, one-board solution
- MtnPop Rocker 2.0 maximizes response while being catch-free
- Responsive flex pattern inspires confidence at higher speeds
- Freestyle-inspired twin shape for taking tricks to the mountain
- Biax glass with 90-degree woven carbon for energetic feel
- HotRods Bamboo Single Barrel amplifies its pop and snap
- QuickRip sidecut increases edge grip in hardpack conditions
- Item #ROM00CL
- Q & A
Built for riders who spend as much time on the mountain as possible no matter the conditions, the Heist is pure snowboarding fun. MtnPop Rocker 2.0 brings the smooth turn engagement of rocker and the snap and stability of positive camber for all-mountain mastery. Dawn till dusk, the Heist is on hill having a helluva time.