Select style & size:Select options
Gang Plank Snowboard
Taking your tricks all over the mountain is all the rage these days, lucky for you the Gang Plank was developed for park-to-peak versatility that seamlessly transitions from fresh turns in the trees to laying clean presses in the park. This twin-shaped deck provides spring-loaded snap for sending the jump line while retaining enough flex for learning tricks without consequence. With a Contact Rocker profile, the Gang Plank is flat throughout the board's mid-section for predictability and stable straight-line tracking, while the board transitions to rocker towards the tip and tail for a more forgiving feel without hanging up on landings and turns.
- Do it all deck for freestyle minded riders who ride all over
- True twin shape provides ultimate freestyle freedom
- Flat section from foot to eases maneuvering, offers forgiveness
- Rocker outside the feet enhances float in powder, eases presses
- Pop Core matrix blends weight savings and poppy response
- Rebound sidewalls add a damp feel and boost durability
- Straight Biax laminate adds pop and buttery control
- Sintered base easily skips across flat spots and cat tracks
- Item #ROM00FG
- Q & A
Let the good times roll
Build for riders that see sidehits and transitions around every turn, the Gang Plank is an opportunistic all-mountain pillager. With enough flex and float to pop a front three into powder, but plenty of pressable power to lay waste to the par, the Gang Plank keeps the good times rolling long after the music stops. With a true twin shape and Contact Rocker camber profile, you’re never out of your element with the Gang Plank.