If you eat big-mountain lines for breakfast and wash them down with a healthy dose of powder, chutes, and cliffs, then the Rome Men's Folsom Boa Snowboard Boot is for you. The Folsom is Rome's most stiff, responsive, and supportive boot and is built for riders who charge technical steeps and send massive park jumps. The Double Boa lacing system has two areas of targeted fit so you can dial in the perfect fit with just a few clicks of the dial, and this year Rome added a Focus Ankle Lock to prevent fatigue-inducing, response-sapping heel lift.
Heat-moldable F.I.T. foam in the Ultra F.I.T. liner conforms to the exact shape of your foot for maximum comfort and control. D30 cushioning in the Ultra F.I.T. FoamBed is cushy under normal circumstances, but it hardens up instantly upon impact to evenly distribute shock. Rome upgraded the outsole this season to a Vibram GripLight sole for uncompromising grip on precarious peaks. A molded backstay adds ankle support for better toeside response, and Skate Cuff Memory technology molds around the ankle to reduce pressure and improve comfort. If speed is your friend and going huge is a daily routine, then the Folsom is your boot.
- Supportive, stiff-flexing all-mountain destroyer
- Dual boa closure system locks down a secure fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Molded backstay boosts overall support
- PowerStrap further secures the fit and enhances response
- Ankle flex zone eliminates heel lift
- Grippy Vibram GripLight offers traction on slick surfaces
- Item #ROM00B8