Select style & size:Select options
Safely carry your precious shred stick.
Protect your board from dings, scratches, and overly aggressive airport agents with the Rome Escort Snowboard Bag. Holding boards up to 162 centimeters in length, the Escort Bag offers a roomy main compartment with an internal strap that prevents your board from flopping around. Its EVA-reinforced sidewalls and Duratuff lining keep your precious ride protected when it's loaded into jam-packed trunks, storage closets, and airport check-ins. Multiple exterior pockets stash away gloves, tools, waxing irons, and small shred accessories. In addition, its all-terrain wheels effortlessly cruise over rough sidewalks and airport terminals for smooth rolling wherever you roam.
- Let this tough snowboard bag show you how to travel
- Durable construction holds up against turbulence
- Large design holds your bigger boards
- Padded pockets safely carry goggles and tools
- Removable shoulder strap provides carry options
- Wheels roll smoother than an ancient river pebble
- Item #ROM00CO
- Q & A
Go to boardbag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used the Rome Escort bags for the last few years and they have never let me down. The wheels are smooth in the airport and rugged enough on slushy concrete. The top mounted throw handles are perfect for loading this bag in a car or van and are super handy when trying to hold if vertical in an elevator (trust me, this is a big deal.)
Overall, this is a great, bomproof bag at a fantastic price.